President Barack Hussein Obama, I would like to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt congratulations to you for your victory in winning re-election as the President of the United States of America.
I did NOT vote for you, but instead voted for Mitt Romney.
I do not agree with much of what you believe and seem to want to do to and with our country. However, I will not allow this to dampen my congratulations to you.
President Barack Hussein Obama, here is what I am going to do for you: I am going to pray for you.
I am not going to pray for you to be able to accomplish the things you say you want to do, nor will I pray for you to do the things I want and believe you should do.
I am going to pray for you for the following:
- That you would hear and know the voice of God.
- That you would be given the wisdom, knowledge and understanding, not of men, but of God.
- That you would hear, understand, be obedient to and accomplish the will of Almighty God.
- That the Spirit of the Living God would flow freely into and through your life and that of your family.
- That you and your precious family would be abundantly blessed by the continuous presence of Almighty God in your lives.
- That you and your family would come to intimately know Almighty God closer than you have ever dreamed or imagined.
- That you and your family would be kept safe at all times; protected not only by the Secret Service, but by the angels of the Living God.
President Barack Hussein Obama, these are the things I will pray for you. Your attention to and obedience to the voice of God is your choice; a choice for which you will not answer to me or the citizens of the United States of America, but unto Almighty God.
Mr. President, you have great responsibility, beyond what most of us may ever understand. With this in mind I pray:
The LORD God bless you and keep you.
The LORD God shine His face upon you and be gracious to you.
The LORD God lift His countenance upon you and give you His peace.
May the LORD God put His Name upon you and bless you spirit, soul and body, and in all areas of your life.
Be blessed Mr President, and serve well.
Yours in Christ Jesus,