Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Norwich will sponsor an Open House at its office at 553 Portland-Cobalt Rd (Rt.66) Portland on Tuesday, September 28th from 5-7pm. The Portland office offers comprehensive behavioral health counseling and consultations. Catholic Charities representatives will provide office tours and answer questions about all services available through the agency. Light refreshments will be served.
• Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation
• Individual, Family, Couple, and Group Psychotherapy
• Psychiatric Assessment, Consultation, Evaluation, and follow-up
• Psychopharmacological Treatment
• Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
• Groups to Promote Healthy Relationships and Decision Making
• 24 Hour Crisis Intervention and Emergency Services
• Link with other needed services
CATHOLIC CHARITIES PARTICIPATES IN MOST INSURANCE AND HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATION (HMO) NETWORKS, AND IS ALSO MEDICARE AND MEDICAID CERTIFIED.
THE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC OF CATHOLIC CHARITIES IS LICENSED BY THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
ACCREDITED BY THE COUNCIL ON ACCREDITATION FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES.