Produced by AEC Software, Inc., the developers of FastTrack Schedule (Mac/Win), FastTrack Schedule Go (iPad), and Details, OnTrack is a blog that is starting to take off with useful project management content.
Writer, Brad Egeland has authored several thought provoking project management articles on this blog:
- If You Won’t Follow Me, How Can I Be Your Leader?
- What the Project Customer is Expecting
- Key Steps to Proactive Issue Management
- How are Key Organizational Roles Affected by Agile Adoption?
- Foundations of Agile Teams in the Organization
- Setting Expectations for the Project Customer
- Avoid Project Failures with These Best Practices
- Who Should the Project Manager Be Loyal To?
- PMP: To Certify or Not to Certify?
- When the Project is Suspended
- You’re Only as Good as Your Current Project
- Use Lessons Learned Throughout the Project
Beyond providing project management articles, the blog has regular posts from FastTrack Schedule's trainers that provide tips on how to take advantage of and use specific program features to save time and build a better schedule. Some recent topics include: