Dressing the part during job interviews is a must as first impressions count! It’s even better when you can get great name brand, fashionable attire for less.
Ontario Mills offers more than 200 stores with up to 70% off everyday prices and is the go-to destination for high school and college grads preparing for all milestones that are soon to come.
Here are some helpful tips for prepping new grads:
- Picture Perfect: Whether posing for graduation photos or accepting their diploma, new grads will look their best on Graduation Day with the perfect outfit from popular retailers such as Neiman Marcus Last Call and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.
- Party On: Stand out and be the star at upcoming graduation parties with a stylish dress or suit from G by Guess and Kenneth Cole Company Store.
- New You: Graduates can start the next chapter of their lives with an updated wardrobe, perfect for the college campus or new job, with top looks from Tommy Hilfiger Company Store and H&M.
- Suit and Tie: Make a good first impression when interviewing for an internship or job with professional apparel from Banana Republic Factory Store and Perry Ellis Outlet.
- Step Out in Style: Complete every look with the right footwear from Off Broadway Shoes, Nine West Outlet and Aldo.
Source: Ontario Mills