Summertime and the riding is easy. Bikes are revving, and the throttle runs high.
It goes something like that, doesn't it.
OK, enough of that. It's time for more biker quotes, words of wisdom, fun stuff. Here's the latest 20.
- Quoth Dorzok, it's a BMW. Just activate the levitation function that's part of the optional accessory outer space adventure package.
- "Without motorcycles, people live very boring lives." - Malcolm Smith
- Motorcycles are like chlorine for the gene pool.
- Always take the road less traveled, unless the riding is better on the other roads.
- When noobs give up, they're not quitters, they just stay noobs.
- "I'm always amazed at how smoothly a bike can idle while lying on it's side." Feo y Gordo
- If you cannot find a good companion to ride with, ride alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.
- My favorite ride is the one I'm about to start!
- After reading through this thread I've come to the conclusion that more people cruise the internet looking for reasons why X bike won't work in Y scenario rather than actually riding their motorcycles. -- RyanR
- The great riding pleasure is "to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women," all from a smaller, less powerful bike.
- Happy to still be working though it interferes with riding!
- Drive?! Why?! Cars have too many wheels... just makes me feel... awkwardly stable... I'll ride thank you!
- I have a fever, and the only prescription is more moto.
- Not knowing where you are going is part of the adventure!
- Only a rider knows how much a fellow rider suffers in the winter.
- My first car was a motorcycle.
- Ride to coffee, coffee to ride.
- You're a biker wannabe if you won't ride down a gravel road.
- "Those KLRs are full of potential. Just takes a rider..." -- Jimmy Lewis
- ATGATT: If you don't think you need a helmet, you probably don't.
There you go, another batch to whet your whistle. The hits just keep on rolling.