There are always more. Bikers keep on having silly, profound, you-nailed-it-dude! thoughts and putting them out there in the world. So this feature will never die. There will always be more great biker quotes. Here's the latest batch.
- "The motorcycle, being poorly designed for both flight and marine operation, sustained significant external and internal damage," police noted.
- In the grand scheme of things, what's it matter? Forget it! Let's ride.
- Always take the long route!
- One of the beautiful things about riding solo is the quality of the social experience.
- Ride like you want to get up and do it again tomorrow.
- I have friends, and I know other motorcyclists. But truly the best are friends who are motorcyclists.
- On a perpetual dirty road tour in the land of Hicks and Nothing...
- So what bike are you going to try it on? If someone loans me a KTM 950 I'll give it a swing, no guarantee on what the bike will look like after.
- Riding a motorcycle is fun. Riding a supermoto is inexplicable.
- When I finished high school, I wanted to take all my graduation money and buy myself a motorcycle. But my mom said no. See, she had a brother who died in a horrible motorcycle accident when he was 18. And I could just have his motorcycle.
- When you stop chasing dreams, that's when you're getting old...until then enjoy the ride.
- Ride for the soul!
- If it ain't dirty you ain't riding enough.
- Sometimes I get off the bike before it has come to a complete stop....
- The older I get, the faster I used to be.
- A straight road never made a skilled rider.
- Some people will tell you that slow is good, and it may be on some days, but I am here to tell you that fast is better... Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... -- Hunter S Thompson
- Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle. Have you ever been in love?
- Ride safe, ride often.
- He who rides alone can start today.
There you go. I particularly like that last one. I ride alone a lot, and that suits me fine.
Recent from the Passes & Canyons Blog
Motorcycle Repair: Making Easy Jobs Harder