March 2, 2014
And then there were 20 more biker quotes. Is this a great country or what?
- It's important to own a great adventure bike, and leave it in the garage because there's no time to adventure.
- Riding the Tail of the Gator" - "11 Curves in 318 miles (Florida)
- Lead me not into temptation ............ just follow me, I know a short-cut.
- In your helmet, no one can hear you scream.
- That hill doesn't look too hard.....you go first!
- "As long as there's a horizon and I can see it, then I want to know what's there, mentally, physically and visually" - rtwpaul
- My solution for winter riding is to buy an old bike (winter hack) keeping your pride 'n' joy all warm and tucked away until the sun or warmer weather returns.
- Motorcyclist prayer: Oh lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my bikes for what I told her they cost.
- I ride not to add days to my life, but to add life to my days.
- ... grease, grit, and mud are runnin' in my blood.
- Watch out for everything bigger than you, they have the "right of weight" -- Bib
- You're a biker wannabe if you've had to replace your tires, but because they were too old and not too worn.
- I went somewhere once and came back. It was kind of fun. I just might do it again.
- I've done it myself in the past, ground the bike so far all the oil was gone, got up and walked to work without a scratch.
- You're a biker wannabe if there are no wrinkled, faded, creased, or scratched areas on your leathers.
- Adventure begins when your plan falls apart.
- It's all about motor bikes, always has been, always will be.
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. -- Aldous Huxley
- Nine mile skid on a ten mile ride. Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
- Every bike I ever had was the best bike I ever had, when I had it.
Recent from the Passes & Canyons Blog
Three February Rides