As long as there are people there will be creativity, and that means new funny, poignant, on-the-mark biker quips and pronouncements. That is to say, more of these biker quotes. Here's another 20.
- If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.
- Farkling is a disease though...
- Ride off into the new year, and resolve to be free. Ride more.
- Motorcycle cornering - Survival reactions and proper body positioning
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and / I took the one less traveled by, and / now where the hell am I?
- Get lost to find yourself.
- To ride or not to ride? That is a stupid question.
- Go soothingly on the greasy mud, for therein lies the skid demon.
- You know you're becoming addicted to riding when you make your passengers sit behind you in the rear seat instead of beside you.
- Serious. Just like that scene from the matrix, except the chick was me and the ducati was a klr. -- DirtyDog
- Motorcycles are better than men/women because motorcycles don't care if you are late.
- The most dangerous times on a bike are the first month when you don’t know what you’re doing, and the fourth month when you think you do. -- Bill
- You're a biker wannabe if you've never had to replace a worn out tire.
- "The engine settled into the climb, with that relaxed ticka-ticka-ticka old BMWs have. It's not the sound that makes you want to race; more seductive, it tempts you to quit your job and ride to South America." Riding with Rilke by Ted Bishop
- The adventure is in the rider, not the bike.
- I thought YOU had the map......
- I bought it to ride it, not wax it.
- Crap! I think I got non motion sickness.
- We can't crash an infinite amount of times, so you better learn from every one!
- It's not who dies with the most toys. It's who wears out the most toys.
That's it for now. Ride safe.
Recent from the Passes & Canyons Blog
Vetter Article Goes Up On Rider