That's right, only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out the window. Those darn bikers are funny, witty, sometimes silly, and frequently quotable. Here's the latest batch of those quotes.
- Sometimes riding a slow bike fast is an adventure in itself.
- There is something wrong about pics of motorcycles in the snow that is just wonderful....
- That road is fabulous, I wish to test it.
- Adventure riding has been good for my attention deficit diso....Hey, what's down that road?
- You know you're becoming addicted to riding when you find your self leaning closer to the open window in a car than you normally did.
- Soaked to the skin, chilled to the core but alive. I left a puddle at the hotel desk as I checked in … this is how adventures end … not with a bang but a puddle on the carpet!... -- SkyRiderman
- "People who ride motorcycles have gotten something right, and I want to put myself in the service of it, this thing that we do, this kingly sport that is like war made beautiful." -- Matthew B. Crawford
- We are people like others, with two eyes, two arms, two legs............ two wheels!!!
- Bikes are better than women because motorcycles don't care about how many other motorcycles you have ridden.
- Across the country on the kindness of strangers and the strangeness of friends (and a DR650).
- Throw off those comfortable chains that the U.S. consumer society has burdened you with, go and ride solo into places far outside your comfort zone, and learn interesting things about yourself.
- You know you're becoming addicted to riding when the 1-1/2 mile trip to the grocery store takes 36 miles.
- You're a biker wannabe if you've never seen a sunrise from two wheels.
- I never fail...sometimes I succeed in finding out what doesn't work.
- You know you're a biker if your ol' lady can only eat a hot dog if it's suspended from a string above your bike.
- An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. -- G. K. Chesterton.
- One day, I will take it easy. Today won't be that day.
- I wanna ride this road!
- You don't have to go fast, you just have to go.
- Life is a highway . . .
There you go. Keep those quotes a-comin'.
Recent from the Passes & Canyons Blog
Getting There Faster?