Wow, can you believe this is the 25th time I have put up a batch of 20 biker quotes? That's 500 quirky, funny, thought-provoking, or otherwise interesting one-liners. Who'd a thunk?
There are a couple of famous names in this batch, just going to show--in the case of William Blake--that motorcycle truths existed before motorcycles.
So without further ado, here they are:
- Have maximum fun while preserving bike and body.
- Life is a journey. So take some trails.
- Motorcycles: "It's just really, really cool. You guys, seriously. They make this noise that's like BRAAMM and they go superfast..."
- So we rip along with nary a care in the world, no traffic, great roads and it's E-M-P-T-Y!!!
- You know the sign that says 'Pavement ends'? I want to see more of those.
- If you dump it in front of me, I promise I won't run you over.
- Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius -- William Blake 1757-1827
- Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
- What are you doing to protect your right to ride?
- Learn to ride a motorcycle, it will help keep you sane.
- Paved roads...... Just another perfect example of needless spending by the government.
- Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. -- Evel Knievel
- Ural miles are kinda like dog years.
- Bad decisions make good stories.
- Trials is an amazing sport. You can get hurt really really bad without even leaving the campsite!
- The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
- People don't understand what I'm doing. But it's not for the lack of me telling them about it.
- I say, there's no such thing as a bad day's riding. -- metaljockey
- Life is a Game. Play to win.
- You know you're a biker if, when the weather is too bad for riding, you start your bike and sit on it in the garage.
Recent from the Passes & Canyons Blog
Westfest set for August 9-11; Really Ride the Rockies