GymRa, an online personal training website just launched last week, offering consumers an innovative way to easily create and incorporate unique workout programs into their fitness regime. Featuring more than 1,500 videos with exercises designed by experienced fitness experts, GymRa enables consumers to create customized, results-driven workouts, anywhere, anytime.
Just pick out a workout, drop and drag it to your custom workout box add music if you like and you are ready to go. Simple and easily you can see how long each video is so that you can pick how much time you have on your workout.
Developed by Paula McKee, a workout enthusiast and mother of three, GymRa offers a breakthrough workout technology to accommodate the digital generation.
Personalized workouts are easily created with GymRa’s “Workout Generator” by selecting from the following categories and options:
• Muscles, ranging from all muscles to targeted areas such as back, glutes, or core, among others, with the option of selecting multiple muscle groups
• With or without equipment, varying from equipment available at home, or fitness accessories such as a bosu ball or dumbbells
• Workout type, ranging from dance, yoga, Pilates, stretching, to cool down
• Level, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced
• Workout Time, ranging from 15, 30, 45, to 60 minutes
• Fitness partners, with a choice of more than 20 male and females to choose from
• Ability to further personalize workouts by adding music
• Valuable nutrition, fitness, and general wellness content
• Ability to access on mobile devices with internet access
• New addition of Sport Training and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for those who need results in a hurry.
Plus workouts created via the Workout Customizer can be saved, edited and accessed at any time. GymRa is available and affordable for $5 monthly or $50 for an annual subscription at www.gymra.com.