Part 1 of “Online resources for studying Romans” featured primarily adult resources. This article focuses of resources for children. Although words like sanctification and justification may be too difficult for primary age children, themes of peace and faith are easily taught to even the youngest Bible scholars.
The following online resources can be used with children. Consider downloading over 50 free scripture photos from Fools for Christ as visual aids, memory verses or Power Point presentations since students of all ages learn more quickly and retain information presented audibly and visually. (Many are featured in the accompanying slide show)
- Easter choral reading from Romans
- Kids pursuing peace lesson from Ministry to Children
- Romans 13-16 rags to riches (plays like Millionaire). Additional games from Romans can be found here.
- Paul, a prisoner in Rome lesson with a Romans 6 fill in the blank worksheet from Garden of Praise.
- A who’s who from Romans from Biblewise
- Romans 3:23 coloring page