One of the most interesting light sport plane on the market: Based on the very popular STOL 701 design from the legendary Chris Heintz - first introduced more than twenty years ago, the new STOL CH 750 LS design incorporates all of the 701's amazing short-field capabilities, while maximizing cabin size and load carrying capability allowed under the FAA's new Sport Pilot/Light Sport Aircraft category.
Just like the original design, the STOL CH 750 LS aircraft was developed as an "off-airport" short take-off and landing kit aircraft to fulfill the demanding requirements of both sport pilots and first-time builders.
The very talented aircraft designer Heintz has combined the features and advantages of a "regular" airplane with the short-field capabilities of "ultralight" aircraft.
This aircraft features fixed leading-edge slats for high lift, full-span flaperons (both ailerons and flaps), an all-flying rudder, including a durable all-metal construction.
- Amazing short take-off and landing (STOL performance)
- Surprisingly competitive cruise speed
- Huge cabin, side-by-side seating, easy access
- Spectacular "wrap-around" visibility
- Engine choice: Continental 0-200, FAA FAR 33 certified.
- Outstanding controls: full length flaperons and all-flying rudder
- Great bush plane capabilities, simplicity of a tricycle gear
- One of the best SLSA planes on the market. Compare the quality, performances, price, available spare parts and customer satisfaction.