Palm Beach Plastic Surgery, one of the finest providers of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Palm Beach County, Florida, is holding a special, nomination-based contest to honor an exceptionally charitable woman in the local community. The gold grand prize winner will receive a special “Midsummer Night’s Dream” makeover benefiting the Dream Ride for the Special Olympics. Valued at over $5,000, the package includes:
• JUVÉDERM®, BOTOX®, IPL laser and eMatrix Laser Skin Resurfacing™
• Haircut, color and style as well as a manicure, pedicure and facial from Theaology Salon & Day Spa
• A night at PGA National Resort & Spa with complimentary breakfast
• Luka Cosmetics mineral makeover with private lesson and products
• Massage by RLE Massage Therapy
• Designer clothing from Blessed Boutique
• Certificate to Palm Beach Wax Studio
Silver and bronze makeover packages (valued at $2,500 and $1,000, respectively) will also be awarded to two nominees. Applicants are required to write and submit a paragraph highlighting the selfless efforts of their nominee and submit their entry through the Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Facebook page no later than Saturday, July 12, 2014.
Winners will be announced at the Midsummer Night’s Dream Party on Friday, July 25, 2014. The party will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Theaology Salon & Day Spa, located at 4881 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418. Event features include a live DJ, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and raffle items. A donation of $10 benefiting the Dream Ride for the Special Olympics grants guests entry to the party. For additional contest information and to RSVP to the party, contact Palm Beach Plastic Surgery at (561) 833-4122.