Florida Strawberry Festival has already started and will run until Sunday, March 10. Every year the festival offers concerts daily. Its headline entertainment so far has included Jimmy Sturr, Chubby Checker, Foreigner, Gene Watson, Casting Crowns, Caroline Kole, Gloriana, Justin Moore, Randy Houser, and Alan Jackson. There is still a week left to see your favorite artists at the Wish Farms Soundstage, 303 North Lemon St. in Plant City.
2013 Florida Strawberry Festival headline entertainment:
Monday, March 4
- Grits & Glamour with Lorrie Morgan/Pam Tillis at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and 20
- Dwight Yoakam at 7:30 p.m. tickets $20 and $25
Tuesday, March 5
- Bobby Vinton at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Martina McBride at 7:30 p.m. tickets $30
Wednesday, March 6
- Neal McCoy at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Trace Adkins 7:30 p.m. tickets $30
Thursday, March 7
- Steve Hall & The Shotgun Red Show at 10:30 a.m. free
- Mel Tillis 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Brantley Gilbert at 7:30 p.m. tickets $35
Friday, March 8
- T.G. Sheppard/Janie Fricke at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Scotty McCreery at 7:30 p.m. tickets $25 and $30
Saturday, March 9
- Gaither Vocal Band at 3:30 p.m. tickets $20 and $25
- Bret Michaels, Get Your Rock On 2013 at 7:30 p.m. tickets $25 and $30
Sunday, March 10
- Hunter Hayes at 3:30 p.m. tickets $15 and $20
- Blake Shelton with special guest Michaela Paigeat at 7:30 p.m. tickets $55
Tickets are available for purchase online by clicking ===>headline entertainment tickets, at Amscot Main Ticket Gate located at 2209 West Oak Avenue in Plant City or ordering by phone 813-754-1996. Reserved concert seat tickets do not include gate admission. Ages 3 and up require a ticket for headline entertainment.
Note: Concert tickets not valid for gate admission. There are a limited number of free seats available in the Eye Express Free Grandstands. Availability is based on a first come, first seated basis.
Read more about the Florida Strawberry Festival ===>Enjoy another year at the Florida Strawberry Festival.
Comments are more than welcome. Subscribe to keep informed of my articles, local and non-local events and happenings, photos and videos added. Seeking sponsors as well. Feel free to like, share/repost the link. Please don’t copy any content nor reproduce photos. Check out my other examiner sections: Latin Music Examiner, City Guides Examiner and Tampa Cultural Events Examiner.
Sus comentarios son bien recibidos. Inscríbase para mantenerse informados de mis escritos, fotos y videos. Comparta este escrito y o las fotos. Pero por favor no reproducir/copiar las fotos ni su contenido. Vea mi otras secciones: Latin Music Examiner, City Guides Examiner y Tampa Cultural Events Examiner.