It looks as though preparations for the online reboot of “One Life To Live” is gaining steam. With Prospect Park assigning head writer duties and confirming several actors returning to “One Life To Live,” we have now learned the powers that be are in the midst of a casting call and production is set to begin in February (Soap Opera Network, Jan 25).
They are reportedly looking to cast the rolls of Matthew Buchanan and Destiny Evans who were still in high school when the show was cancelled. They are expected to be in their twenties on the shows return. Those in charge are also looking to cast extra’s for “OLTL” and “All My Children”. Along with the excitement and prestige of appearing on the soaps, extra’s can expect to earn $115 per day. They are currently looking to cast guys and gals no matter the ethnicity, age or size.
Cast members already confirmed to be returning to Llanview are:
- Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord)
- Erika Slezak (Victoria Lord Buchanan)
- Tuc Watkins (David Vickers)
- Kassie DePaiva (Blair Cramer)
- Florencia Lozano (Téa Delgado)
- Melissa Archer (Natalie Buchanan Banks)
- Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan)
- Kelley Missal (Danielle Manning)
- Josh Kelly (Cutter Wentworth)
- Andrew Trischitta (Jack Manning)
- Sean Ringgold (Shaun Evans)
- Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan)
- Jerry ver Dorn (Clint Buchanan)
- Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel)
- Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel)
As far as the characters that are currently living in Port Charles (General Hospital), they are said to be returning to Llanview, at least for a short while. Roger Howarth (Todd Manning), Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning) and Michael Easton (John McBain) were pretty popular on “OLTL” before it went of the air, so Prospect Park is expected to bring back the stars to help jump start the new web series. They are expected to remain on “GH” through February.