"Once Upon A Time" has a lot more action for Hook and Emma when new episodes start airing on ABC. On Feb. 2, International Business Times shared a number of spoilers for the series. Flashbacks and more are ahead, but fans must not forget The Wicked Witch will cause drama for those returning to the enchanted forest as well.
Fans will see more than one familiar face return during an upcoming flashback episode. Young Cora and young Eva will be seen again. Cora died during season two, so fans will not see Barbara Hershey return. Her younger self, who is played by Rose McGowan, will be needed to tell the back story of The Wicked Witch. Fans will also see more of Ariel, Tinkerbell and Robin Hood as well.
TV Line also shared more spoilers about Emma and her connection to Hook. He showed up on her doorstep in the final moments of the mid-season finale. Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis teased that Emma will not trust Hook after he shows up on her doorstep. She has no memory of him, Storybrooke, or anything connected to magic or her family.
This will make things difficult for Hook. He will need to convince her somehow. Last time, Henry was a part of what helped her remember. Hook won't even have that help this time around.
What do you think? Are you excited to see what will happen next on this series? "Once Upon A Time" will return to ABC on March 9.
For more on season three of this series, check out:
- 'Once Upon A Time' set photos show Emma and the gang in Storybrooke
- 'Once Upon A Time': Who is safe from dying before season 3 ends?
- 'Once Upon A Time' EP's tease what's next for Emma and her new life
- 'Once Upon A Time' set photo teases a return to Storybrooke
- 'Once Upon A Time' season 3B preview: Huge things are coming for all
- 'Once Upon A Time' causes controversy with Rapunzel casting