Donald Parker, mixologist at Sushi Roku Las Vegas, created this cocktail for the winter season. It features flavors of orange, elderflower, lemon, and pomegranate, and it's a great way to kick off a holiday celebration.
- 1 oz Grey Goose L’Orange vodka
- ½ oz St. Germain
- Splash of simple syrup
- Splash of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 T pomegranate seeds
- 1 sprig thyme, for garnish
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup, lemon juice, and pomegranate seeds with ice.
3. Shake and strain into the glass. Garnish with the thyme.