I had a great interview on Robert Stanley's show, covering a wide range of topics as related to free energy and the ramifications of these technologies breaking out soon into the marketplace. Had fun going on tangents. Robert talked about some super amazing things Honda engineers came up with that never arrived in the market.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
In my interview with Robert Stanley of the Unicus Radio Hour on April 26, I covered the usual (Top 5 energy, free energy as a solution to the global economic collapse because it empowers the individual while disempowering the powers that be), but I also got into some areas where I've not gone before, since becoming the Free Energy News man. We went on some fun/interesting/controversial tangents.
You'll see a side of me that I usually don't show.
Here are some of the atypical things we addressed:
- We get the leadership we deserve. Wickedness leads to captivity. The tyranny we're seeing imposed is a consequence of the wickedness we've sewn.
- What I was saying that got me excommunicated from the Mormon Church in 1993.
- God - Santa analogy.
- My thoughts on multiple mortalities (reincarnation).
- Earthlings are giving the local universe an amazing show.
Honda Solutions Suppressed?
One of the most fascinating things for me in the interview was to hear about Robert's experience working at Honda for a decade, and his astonishment at some of the amazing energy solutions they came up with but which never arrived in the marketplace.
"What's going on?" was the nagging question he could not shake.
He talked about a turbine you could hold in your hand that could power a small apartment complex.
They also had fuel efficiency solutions that likewise never went anywhere.
Turning interviewer for a minute, I asked him why that was, and he said it had something to do with "upper management".
I asked him if he might let me interview him some time soon to go more into these things, but he said that because of his NDA agreements with Honda, he had already said about all he could say. Maybe some day he'll agree to go rogue and become a whistleblower, not only disclosing what, but how.
I bet an argument could be made about it being a crime against humanity to withhold such technologies when they have such potential to mitigate human suffering and increase our ability to stop raping the planet in order to live, and to thrive while living in harmony with the earth.
The initial purpose of the interview was for me to talk about my skeptical view of the claims of Mr. Keshe of Belgium. We touched on that briefly, and I actually backed down from a more aggressive negative take I had previously contemplated.
From my vantage point, we have yet to see any evidence for any of his far-out claims of anti-gravity, propulsion, power generation, food generation, water generation -- all the requirements for sustaining a space mission; and allegedly all based on the same technologal principles. The only evidence he has produced is in the health arena, bringing apparent remedy to a number of people. But that doesn't validate his other claims. There are a lot of ways to improve health.
The biggest disconnect I have is this: He claims that the alleged Iranian flying saucer program is his, and that the recent downing of a US drone in Iran was also thanks to his technology. He also claims that the anti-gravity and propulsion technology is tied to the energy generation technology, similar to John Searl’s SEG, which purportedly has similar qualities.
If Iran has access to such technology, which would seem to be far advanced from conventional technology (not including black budget UFO stuff the US and other cabal-controlled factions possess), why would they be pursuing uranium enrichment, allegedly "only for energy, not for weapons." Why would they enrage the world community and give them an excuse to beat the drums of war, if they didn't need to?
I had thought that in reality. Iran was a peaceful nation that has been mischaracterized by the powers that be in order to drum up another war.
That's about as far as we got in addressing the Keshe thing.
I also let him off the hook, saying that in my opinion, he seems to fit the profile of the typical inventor whose head is in the clouds, always inventing, thinking ahead to the next improvements to be made, yet talking now as if those things were already built and working; and making the same mistake in talking about the business aspects, describing the company now as if it were already where they envision it to be 5 years from now.
It's not a matter of "lying". It's a character weakness typical of many inventors I've met -- just as many inventors smoke like a chimney, continually lighting up, one after another, with total disregard for the comfort of the non-smokers in the their company. It's one of the weaknesses you have to overlook while seeking to harness the inventive strengths they have.
I also talked about NanoSpire, the company I interviewed the day prior and posted a story on yesterday.
I see their claims, which seem to be plausible and very groundbreaking, to be analogous to what Keshe is claiming. They claim that cavitation could be to this century what electricity was to the last. With cavitation, they claim to be able to produce energy, create from water any element (or family of elements) on the periodic chart, do micro-fabrication, micro- etching, micro- deposition.
They don't claim anti-gravity, but the scope of their claims are in the same range as those being made by Keshe, and have a lot of overlap. And they have evidence to support their claims.
The point is, by extrapolation, that just because Keshe's claims are grandiose, does not automatically mean they are bogus.
Isn't that what we're all looking for?: game-changing technologies by which we can reverse the process of polluting the earth, and create jobs and hope while bringing forth affordable, clean energy.
"In ten years, we could have the world of the Jetsons... or we could be back to the Stone Age; it's up to us," was one of my concluding comments.
# # #
This story was published at PESN.
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/897Gb
- Donate to PES Network to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy sector.
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of these technology.
Other PESN Coverage
- On Keshe, Cavitation, and Human Destiny: Sterling on Unicus Radio Hour (PESN; April 29, 2012)
- Keshe Foundation hosting invitation-only meeting on gravitational space technology for international space agencies and governments (PESN; March 24, 2012)
- Part II: Was US Spy Drone Captured by Iranian Flying Saucer? (PESN; December 16, 2011)
- Part I: Was US Spy Drone Captured by Iranian Flying Saucer? (PESN; December 14, 2011)
- Keshe selling 3-4kW plasma generators . . . next year, with class (PESN; April 12, 2009)
- Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward (PESN; April 6, 2011)
- Update on Keshe free energy and healing initiative (PESN; January 25, 2011)
- M.T. Keshe was 'kidnapped' in Canada over false nuclear weapons concerns (PESN; January 15, 2011)
- CO2 captured in solution while making electricity (PESN; Dec. 23, 2009)
- Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology (Interview) (PESN; July 22, 2009)
- Keshe Foundation Readies for Space Flight Announcement (PESWiki; July 19, 2009)
Resources at PESWiki.com
- More Stories by Sterling D. Allan
- PESN (Pure Energy Systems News) - Feature stories on cutting-edge, clean energy technology.
- Free Energy News (.com) - Daily cutting-edge, clean energy technology news from around the world
- PESWiki Latest - Newest feature pages in the publicly-editable energy directory.
- This Week in Free Energy™ - Ten-minute recap each Sunday, 7:50 - 8:00 pm Mountain.
- Free Energy Now (.net) - in-depth interviews