The new 'Dancing With the Stars' celebrity cast was announce Tuesday, March 4.
They include the expected actress from old sitcoms, a couple of athletes and a reality TV participant. This year’s cast also includes two Olympic gold medalists, a Para-snowboarder and Star Wars Billy Dee Williams.
The 2014 'Dancing With the Stars' will sport two major changes. Tom Bergeron will now be joined by Erin Andrews as his new co-host after the firing of who served for seven seasons. The biggest change is the removal of their live band which many viewers have verbally complained over.
Here is the complete list of the 18th seasons 'Dancing With the Stars' celebrity and their pro dancing partners:
• Candace Cameron Bure (Full House actress) & Mark Ballas
• Danica McKellar (Wonder Years actress) & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Diana Nyad (Swimmer) & Henry Byalikov
• NeNe Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta participant) & Tony Dovolani
• Cody Simpson (Pop singer) & Witney Carson
• Drew Carey (Comedian and The Price is Right host) & Cheryl Burke
• Meryl Davis (Olympic ice dancing gold medalist) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Charlie White (Olympic ice dancing gold medalist) & Sharna Burgess
• Amy Purdy (Para-snowboarder) & Derek Hough
• Sean Avery (Former NHL player) & Karina Smirnoff
• Billy Dee Williams (Actor and Singer) & Emma Slater
• James Maslow (Big Time Rush band member) & Peta Murgatroyd