After watching Kansas barely escape Oklahoma State’s relentless attack (77-70 in overtime), Oklahoma and Baylor take to the hardwood in another Big 12 (basketball) Tournament live streaming (ESPN3) game with the words “upset alert” written all over it.
According to a March 13, 2014, report by Yahoo!Sports (via AP), the 17th ranked (23-8, Big 12: 12-6) Oklahoma Sooners will go for a fifth consecutive victory when they take on a surging (22-10, Big 12: 9-9) Baylor Bears squad poised for an upset tonight.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 7:10 p.m. EST (6:10 p.m. EST/) from the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., and will be (exclusively) streaming live and 100 percent free of charge on ESPN3 (This game will not be televised).
Earlier today, Iowa State defeated Kansas State, 91-85, while Bill Self and the Jayhawks needed an extra period to eliminate the OSU Cowboys. With the first half of the Big 12 Tournament quarterfinals decided, the Sooners and Bears will go to battle to earn a spot against the winner between (3) Texas vs. (6) West Virginia (streaming free on ESPN3 at 9:30 p.m. EST).
What will happen in the penultimate Big 12 Tournament game this evening? If NCAA basketball oddsmakers are on the money, we may be in for another thrilling finish out in K.C. this evening.
According to Las Vegas most recent point spreads, a free throw separates these teams in the ATS department. Moments before tipoff, the Oklahoma Sooners are favored by a point against the Baylor Bears. The OVER/UNDER tallies to 153½ points, straight-up lines value OU at -118, BU at -102 ML, and here's the latest betting activity you need to know:
ATS Activity Prior to ESPN3 Live Stream Game Time
- Oklahoma State Sooners spread: 68 percent.
- Baylor Bears spread: 32 percent.
- OVER wagers: 175 units.
- UNDER wagers: 126 units.
Big 12 Basketball Tournament Trends to Consider
- Bears are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Thursday games.
- Bears are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games versus a team with a winning straight-up record.
- Bears are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Sooners are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- Sooners are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win.
- Sooners are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games overall.