AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will be the site for Oklahoma State vs Missouri live stream, which TV time is part of the 2014 Cotton Bowl football game festivities on FOX. According to a NFL report from Jan. 3, 2014, this matchup between the 13th ranked Cowboys and the No.8 Tigers should be a high scoring affair.
Opening kickoff for this Big 12 vs. SEC showdown is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. EST (7:05 p.m. CST/6:05 p.m. MST/5:05 p.m. PST) following the conclusion of FOX College Pregame at 7:30 p.m. EST.
The free online stream gets underway at the top of the hour, and is limited to customers of the following TV providers: AT&T U-verse, Midcontinent, Optimum, Sudden Link, Wow and Xfinity.
2014 College Football Betting Odds
- OSU Cowboys Point Spread: -2 pts.
- OSU Cowboys Lines: -120 ML.
- Mizzou Point Spread: +2 pts.
- Mizzou Lines: EVEN.
- OVER/UNDER: 63 pts.
ATS Consensus Prior to FOX Game Time
- OSU Spread Action: 40 percent.
- Mizzou Spread Action: 0 percent.
- OVER Action: 74 percent.
- UNDER Action: 26 percent.
Recent Trends Prior to Football Live Stream
- Under is 3-0-1 in Cowboys last 4 games overall.
- Under is 3-0-1 in Cowboys last 4 games on fieldturf.
- Under is 4-0 in Cowboys last 4 vs. SEC.
- Tigers are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Tigers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Friday games.
- Tigers are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 non-conference games.
- Road team is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Don's miss your chance to witness what will be a terrific NCAA football game. Watch the TV broadcast of the 2014 AT&T Cotton Bowl 2014 between the Oklahoma State Cowboys and the Missouri Tigers on big FOX at 7:30 p.m. EST. Or college football fans can visit the link above to view the free live stream feed at 8 p.m. EST via Fox Sports Go.