A Jan. 3, 2014 ESPN report indicates that the Discover Orange Bowl football live stream between Ohio State and Clemson has a schedule TV start time of 8:30 p.m. EST following the conclusion of College Football Bowl Game Pre/Post Studio Show.
Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla., will serve as host for this exciting showdown between the seventh ranked (12-1) Ohio State Buckeyes and the No.12 team in the country, the (10-2) Clemson Tigers.
ESPN will handle national broadcasting duties tonight, while Watch-ESPN and ESPN3 will take care of the online Orange Bowl 2013 live stream feed. There are two ways to watch the Internet stream of this Ohio State vs. Clemson game.
While the Watch-ESPN's online stream is available only to customers with subscriptions to cable or TV providers that offer the application, ESPN3 will be streaming the Orange Bowl live and free of charge to all.
The only catch with ESPN-3's live stream feed is that commentary will be done in Spanish. To see this free online stream on ESPN-3 visit The Worldwide Leader in Sports' website or simply click here to watch it live.
As far as Orange Bowl 2014 point spreads are concerned, a field goal separates these teams in the ATS betting department. According to Las Vegas' latest NCAA football 2014 odds, the Buckeyes [-3] are projected to defeat the Tigers [+3] by three points, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 72½ points.
ATS Consensus Before ESPN-3 Free Live Stream Feed
- Clemson’s Spread Action: 36 percent (1,147 units)
- Ohio State’s Spread: 64 percent (2,034 units)
- OVER Action: 55 percent. (1,253 units)
- UNDER Action: 45 percent (1,026 units)
Betting Trends Before ESPN Game Start Time
- Over is 4-0 in Tigers last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Tigers are 1-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 8-2 in Tigers last 10 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Buckeyes last 4 bowl games.
- Under is 4-0 in Buckeyes last 4 games in January.
- Buckeyes are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.