Two days ago, the comedian-TV host Ogie Diaz posted a video of him singing with controversial actor Gerald Anderson on his official Instagram account. Just minutes after posting the video, AshRalds and popsters commented, and as of this morning, March 15, 2014, the video has 164 comments and 1,467 likes.
Ogie was singing Let It Go, theme song of the blockbuster Disney movie Frozen while someone in-front of him was taking a video, but before he continued, Gerald Anderson, boyfriend of Maja Salvador and rumored ex-boyfriend of pop princess Sarah Geronimo interrupted him.
Ogie stopped and let Anderson continue, unfortunately, Gerald is not a good singer. He was out of tune. Before Gerald finished the song, Ogie who is working with the pop princess for a movie with the TV series king Coco Martin threw him a joke. "He is better than Sarah Geronimo," Ogie Diaz said while laughing after hearing Gerald's rendition of the popular song Let It Go.
For some observers, Ogie had brought positive vibes to Gerald who is now working with Anne Curtis for a TV series titled Dyesebel, a Mars Ravelo comics created character, because Gerald was caught on camera laughing upon hearing the name of Sarah Geronimo. They felt his excitement. The netizens are asking. Is Gerald Anderson still in love with his rumored ex-girlfriend Sarah Geronimo?
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli talks about Sarah Geronimo; confirms argument with his parents
- Sarah Geronimo refuses to talk about Matteo Guidicelli and Delfin Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo goes out with Matteo Guidicelli without her father's approval
- Sarah Geronimo reconciles with Maja Salvador on ASAP 19
- Fans scream when Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli perform in Cebu