Office morale: Bud Light Super Bowl Ad

bud-light-girls.gif

Statement of US Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis on January employment numbers: The economy lost 20,000 jobs in January and the unemployment rate dropped to 9.7 percent (nationally). To get small businesses growing again, and growing our economy, the president has emphasized a focus on small businesses. The president has also proposed a Small Business Jobs and Wages Tax Cut to encourage small businesses to add employees and to expand wages. The new jobs tax credit doesn't just reward new jobs; it also rewards better jobs.
SOURCE: http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/opa/opa20100179.htm
What do you do to improve morale in your office? How about a fundraiser for a good cause!

Contact James Hamilton: jhamilton31@comcast.net or find me at: Twitter   Houston’s Economic Policy Examiner  LinkedIN   MySpace

And if you liked this article…let me know on: Reddit   Digg

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment (below) or subscribing to the feed (above) to have future articles delivered to you!

Comments

• Sami 4 years ago

hey! Where's my credit for my link??
    I laugh every time I watch it. Hope they show it Sun--real family fun! lol

• James 4 years ago

PLEASE visit: Sami Hartsfield, Houston's Legal stuff Examiner in the Politics area. She is the Bud Light girl on the far left.
    YOWZA!!

Thank you, Sami!

• Elizabeth 4 years ago

James: This is shameful! Advertisers should rely on the QUALITY of their product instead of flooding the market with useless pictures of women in their undergarments or naked men in an office.
    Why is it, by the way, that the men do not look like Hugh Jackman or Matthew McConaughy but are disgusting?

• Charles 4 years ago

Dude, that video was hysterical! Do you really know that brunette? Care to hook a brother up?

• Tinamarie Bernard, Modern Love Examiner 4 years ago

I'll only leave my name once. :) Been following the discussion on Examiner.com linkedIn and saw your request for subcribers. I could always use more mail in my inbox. It only overflows once a day. Anyway, I'm a fan of Dudleys, he claims he likes to read my stuff - sex, tantra, you know, boring little articles about relationships - so I was inspired to visit you too. And leave a comment. Gotta keep it fresh for google. Spreading the love. :) Best, T

• Tinamarie 4 years ago

Oh my, that is quite clever. I laughed so hard it made me snort and wake the baby. Darnit! :)
    Seriously though, they missed a very important angle. The economy. It's the economy, stoopid. ;)

• Samuel 4 years ago

Do you honestly think any of us paid attention to the labor statistics you through into this article?

• Sara 4 years ago

James - that was quite funny!

• Tomas 4 years ago

I prefer the tall blonde in the hat. What abs!