Octomom is getting stoned, but it doesn’t interfere with her caring for her flock of children she claims. According to TMZ on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, Octomom has her own medical marijuana card.
One way to get through the day with 14 kids underfoot is to get stoned to take the edge off. This apparently this helps Octomom’s anxiety riddled life. The pot that she consumes is legal and prescribed for the mom turned porn star.
The marijuana is mostly consumed in cookies and other baked goods by Octomom, who considers herself primarily responsible for the care of her kids. Apparently Octomom doesn’t get high on baked goods when the nannies are around, she does it when she’s home alone with the kids, according to TMZ’s sources.
The medical marijuana was prescribed for Octomom because she suffers from anxiety, but how can you have 14 kids, most just getting out of diapers, and not have anxiety? That’s a lot of work!
A poll on TMZ’s website asks their readers if a parent can “temporarily check out by using pot when they have more than a dozen kids….or is it NEVER OK?”
Out of the almost 50,000 readers who voted, more than 75% voted that it was “reckless,” with the remaining almost 25% voting it is “understandable.”