In celebration of its 10th anniversary Oceania Cruises is offering passengers plenty of attractive, price-cutting perks.
For starters the Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based mid-size, mid-budget company has launched a new Your World on Sale promotion that includes a $500 shipboard credit, free pre-paid gratuities, a free unlimited Internet Package, 50 percent off deposits and Business Class air upgrades from $799 per person, one-way, on select sailings. In addition to that all, the cruise line is still offering two-for-one cruise fares and free airfare as an extra bonus.
The Your World on Sale promotion is available for new cruise reservations booked now through May 31, 2013 on the following 12-day itineraries:
- August 16: Treasures & Monuments from Istanbul to Rome..
- September 29: Romance & Rivieras from Lisbon to Monte Carlo.
- October 25: Paths of the Byzantines from Venice to Istanbul.
- November 6: Continental Quest from Istanbul to Barcelona.
- August 22: Ultimate Panama Canal from San Francisco to New York on a 21 day cruise.
- October 29: Glorious Shores Venice to Barcelona for 12 days.
- November 10: Treasures of the Ancients roundtrip Barcelona for 10 days.
- December 8: South American Holiday from Rio de Janeiro to Valparaiso for 20 days.
- December 28: Pacific Paradise from Valparaiso to Papeete for18 day sailing.
- November 4: Classic Mediterranean roundtrip Barcelona on a 10 day voyage.
To make reservations or for more information, visit www.OceaniaCruises.com, call Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658 or contact your travel agent. Use promotion code YW02013.