After a disastrous October 1, 2013 Obamacare website roll out the promise date of November 30th for a rejuvenated website has passed and the Obama administration says the Obamacare website is moving ahead! More people will be satisfied with the performance of the website. It has been fixed and it is better! All vagaries about where the website stands.
1. “It has been fixed!” What is fixed to a slovenly, lazy, incompetent administration? It has been reported four hundred of six hundred glitches have been fixed. One glitch can render major destruction. What can two hundred do, if it is only two hundred? What if two thirds of 600 holes have been patched in the bottom of a ship they intend to float again? One third has not been patched? It won’t float long!
2. They say the website is “moving ahead”. I would hope if they have been fixing it, spending millions more money, the last two months it is moving ahead. How far ahead, inches at a snails pace? Then we must remember it is the Federal Government overseeing it so it could be stagnant or even moving backwards. According to Obama/Krugman economic policy as long as people are paid to do the work that is productivity. After all the administration’s Obamacare lies, we can be certain they would not tell us if the website was a continued failure!
3. “It is better,” they say. Better than the disaster that was originally rolled out. That isn’t saying much when you consider the website didn’t work. The administration, Kathleen Sebelius insisted it worked and worked well. It just didn’t do what it was supposed to do.
4. The Obama administration lauds “increasing enrollment”! More people have enrolled in November than October! Enrollment could increase by one and that is increasing enrollment! It increased the second month ten times. Rachel Maddow said it followed the same trend as Romney Care in Massachusetts which increased a thousand times the second month! Maddow’s trend uses the vagary of words like the Obama administration.
5. They say they are, “Rounding the corner?” What the heck does that mean? They could very well be rounding the corner to total failure.
6. “More people satisfied!” That is much like “increased enrollment”. It could be one more person and they would claim it as great success. They would say that was true even if it wasn’t. Obama Healthcare was constructed on a foundation of lies. It might just be one “Big Lie”!
Its better, moving ahead, more people have enrolled involves use of relative terms placing it in a more positive position than the rollout’s utter failure. Even Rachel Maddow hypes, “Obamcare was rolled out.” It really doesn’t say the Obamacare website or Obamacare in general is any good or working properly! It’s better?