The Obama Administration has shown once again that they have no concern regarding the waste of our taxes.
As if this wasn't enough, the no-bid contract went to CGI Federal, the executive vice president of which is an Obama campaign donor and friend of Michelle Obama, Toni Townes-Whitley, Newsmax reported.
Whitley donated $1,500 directly to Obama's re-election campaign according to the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP).
This is not the first time by far that Obama has rewarded donors handsomely.
Steve Westly, of the Westly Corp., was a major supporter of Obama, bundling more than $500k for Obama's first bid for president and up to $500k more for his re-election campaign.
Why is this improtant? Westly was a major investor in both Solyndra and Tesla Motors which received $529 million and $465 million in taxpayer funding respectively, as reported by the Wall Street Journal.
Al Gore is also a major investor in Tesla as well as Fisker Automotive, which received $529 million.
The ties between Gore and Obama go back at least to the inception of the global warming/carbon credit scheme here in America.
Gore and former Goldman-Sachs CEO David Blood, former Goldman-Sachs CEO Hank Paulson and former Chicago Board of trade Chief economist Richard Sandor started the Chicago Climate Exchange, a carbon-credit "provider" with funding from the Joyce Foundation. Barack Obama sat on the board of the Joyce Foundation at the time.
The major investors in the CCX (including Gore's Generation Investment Management) were also major contributors to the Obama campaign. In return, Obama is pushing cap-and-trade which will greatly increase their fortunes.
Others include (but not limited to);
- Azita Raji, who raised more than $3 million for the Obama campaign appointed as a Member of the President's Commission on White House Fellowship. (Zeenews)
- Pam Hamamoto, childhood friend of Obama who raised more than $500k for his campaign was appointed Ambassador to Geneva. (Huffington Post)
- Dwight Bush, Sr. who raised more than $500k for Obama's campaign was appointed Ambassador to Morocco. (Huffington Post)
- Penny Pritzker, a Chicago confederate, has been fundraising for Obama since before his Senatorial campaign in 2004, was appointed as head of the Commerce Dept. (NBC News)
- Rajiv Fernando, who raised more than $500k for the Obama campaign was appointed to the State Dept's International Security Advisory Board with no apparent qualifications for the appointment (ABC News)
- Bruce Heyman, a partner at Goldman-Sachs who raised more than $1 million for the Obama campaign was appointed Ambassador to Canada (National Post)
- John B Emerson raised more than $4 million for the Obama campaign and was appointed Ambassador to Germany (Washington Times)
- Timothy Broas raised more than $500k for the Obama campaign and was appointed Ambassador to the Netherlands
There are too many of these political rewards to list here.
This just shows that the latest of these rewards is by far not the first.