Obama guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Comments

• ... 5 years ago

Had this been done by Bush you would have applauded his willingness to do anything to get rid of a terrorist. I'm not in favor of this, per se, but be equal in your contempt. Bush violated international law in regards to the treatment of POWs and most conservatives jumped right on board with him.

Also, stop fear mongering. You make it sound like the next thing we know there will be death squads roaming our streets killing innocent US civilians.

• Stan Transue 5 years ago

How do I address you? ...? The only thing stopping "death squads" is our guns and our vigilence.

One man's fear mongering is another man's due diligence. It makes me wonder what YOUR interest that you would label me a fear monger and make false claims about my political alliances. What do you have to gain from the oligarchy?

• ... 5 years ago

As for my interests? I want truth and discussion, not finger pointing and hysteria. I have nothing to gain from the wealthy...I could care less about money.

• Stan Transue 5 years ago

Continued from above:

...says: “I have nothing to gain from the wealthy...I could care less about money.”

This statement reveals you as either an absolute fool or a witless tool of disinformation. The assertion that you “have nothing to gain from the wealthy” is just stupid. You are posting your inane comments on a computer, hooked to an internet, powered by an electrical grid, most likely sitting in a building, wearing clothes, using an education (however dismal), all of which were made possible by the strategic investment of capital – capital accumulated by wealthy people through earlier (you guessed it) strategic investment of capital. The acquisition, safe possession and exclusive control over wealth are the irrevocable basis for civilization in any form above that of grubbing half-starved barbarians.

So when you blather that you “...could care less about money,” all it reveals is the embarrassing shallowness and uselessness of your opinions.

• Stan Transue 5 years ago

Continued from above:

Since you don’t clarify, I deduce that your use of the phrase “finger pointing,” implies some bias. Again, your motives are muddled. If a person exercises their God-given intelligence to identify what is arguably a violation of public trust and oath of office by a public official, most people would consider that the person is fulfilling their civil duty of holding government accountable.

Yet your objection to this indicates that you either have an ulterior motive in defending the President’s misconduct. IOW: you are a malicious Leftist goon, trolling the web to sew confusion.

I would consider that you are simply a cognitively stunted victim of a Mandatory Behavior Management Center (AKA public school) who is overwhelmed by witnessing the product of a fully functioning mind, but your comment below causes me to lean more towards the malicious goon category.

• Stan Transue 5 years ago

Continued from above:

2. The collaboration of self-serving official reports and media spin presented what can only honestly be called criminal violations of the Constitution as merely tragic miscalculations or errors of judgment.

3. In each case, with the exception of a few members of the “lunatic fringe” sought to hold government officials accountable for what could at best be defined as criminally negligent homicide.

... says: “As for my interests? I want truth and discussion, not finger pointing and hysteria.”

Stan: There are only two ways to determine the legitimate difference between hysteria and prudent caution: One is by knowledge and experience which enables one to anticipate probabilities. The other is in retrospect (20:20 vision).

If, bereft of the former, you survive the latter; you will then become qualified for the former. If, for lack of the former, you ignore the latter, you deserve whatever befalls you.

• Stan Transue 5 years ago

... says: “Ok...when news comes out that a death squad was fended off by a well armed civilian then I'll believe you.”

As for death squads, pogroms, and organized mass murders; they are common throughout history, and always motivated by political or economic barbarism (what are currently thinly veiled as Leftist wealth redistributions schemes in America).

The belief that such cannot happen in the US is dangerously, stupidly, naïve. But if you wish evidence of such events in America (and that their perpetrators were shielded from appropriate consequences), consider the massacres at Ruby Ridge Idaho and the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, Texas.

In both cases, heavily armed attackers, under color of the United States government, assaulted harmless civilians without provocation. In both cases, three critical factors were the same:

1. The official response to the civilians’ morally and lawfully justifiable self-defense was to commit wholesale slaughter of innocents.

• John Taurus 5 years ago

President Obama and hischief of staff Rahm Emanuel, the "Bunghole Buckaroos", are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.

The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.

• Sheri2012 3 years ago

And, if Obama has his way....firing squads WILL line the streets, he will become our DICTATOR and our country will NO longer be FREE - meaning that our soldiers will have fought in wars, died, become ill, and all the anguish of PTSD for what? NOTHING!! If he has his way, what really DID you think WOULD happen??? Dang - Obama voters literally HIRED a TERRORIST to RUN OUR COUNTRY!!! Really? And, you see NO PROBLEM with this? I see our freedom flying far, far away. I see a dictatorship coming in to play. I see ruination for the United States.

• Sheri2012 3 years ago