There is a growing attraction that takes place every 2nd Friday in Oakland and Alameda. Art Murmur, the site of 1st Fridays arts walks, was the initial monthly street and gallery art show that has become a popular indoor/outdoor venue for art lovers and street party goers. Oakland and Alameda galleries are expanding the tradition with 2nd Friday Art Walks. Here is a list of galleries that participate in this new venue.
1. Apples and Oranges Gallery, 2934 Ford Street, #21
2. The Clock Tower Studio/Gallery, 1091 Calcot Place, 4th flr
3. Counterpoint Study/Gallery, 2934 Ford Street
4. Dreyfuss Sculpture/Watercolor Gallery, 2934 Ford Street, #34
5. Float Gallery, 1091 Calcott Place, #116
6. Gray Loft Gallery, 2889 Ford Street, 3rd flr
7. White Wall Gallery, 2934 Ford Street, #4
1. Artistic Home Studio and Boutique, 1419 Park Blvd.
2. DiStefano, Weber & Kaplan Studios/Gallery, 1130 Ballena Blvd.
3. Frank Bette Center for the Arts, 1601 Paru at Lincoln
4. K Gallery a at Rhytmix Cultural Works, 2513 Blanding Ave.
5. Redux Studios & Gallery, 2315 Lincoln Avenue
6. Julie’s Coffee and Tea Garden, 1223 Park St.
7. Pixies & Peony, 2305 Santa Clara Ave.
8. PopUp Gallery @Autobody Fine Art, 1517 Park St.