The seminar’s subjects will be on how to get out of sand traps and how to approach and hit pitch shots.
Colin Orr, the school's director of golf, and members of the school’s instructional team of 16 PGA of Canada professionals will also chat with golfers about what the school has to offer and how they can achieve their goals.
“We have 16 teachers this year of which six are bilingual so we’re able to provide more one-on-one instruction for players from novice to accomplished,” said Orr.
Here are some the OAC Winter Golf School’s features:
- Unlimited ball hitting until April 30
- More than 70 hours per week of superior golf instruction from PGA of Canada certified teachers
- One-on-one personal assessment to get your winter practice plan started
- Full access to video, iPad and computer analysis with HD camera and LCD monitor
- Seminar series presented by PGA of Canada staff
- Ongoing written evaluation and coaching
- Custom Club Fitting – A full demo program with Ping, TaylorMade, Adams and more
- Club Repair Area – Get your clubs re-gripped
- Launch Monitor Analysis – Test your own driver or try one of our demos on the launch monitor
- Access to all OAC spa facilities (sauna, steam room, whirlpool, swimming pool and towel service)
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Certified Fitness Program
- iPad and V1 software for instant video analysis
Members of Executive Golf receive special pricing when they join.
Orr adds that golfers can check out the OAC’s Facebook wall on Mondays to look over weekly golf tips.
The OAC is located at 2525 Lancaster Rd. For more details or to register, call Orr at 613.523.4024 ex. 256 or e-mail email@example.com.