Trying to salvage the series finale, the NY Yankees face the Boston Red Sox in tonight's live streaming online, TV schedule & MLB odds game from historic Fenway Park.
According to a Sept. 15 Yahoo! report, first pitch for this AL East showdown is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. EST (5:05 p.m. PST) live on ESPN.
MLB odds makers give the Boston Red Sox the nod in this one, listing the home team as 25/42 [-168] betting favorites over the dreaded NY Yankees, whose chances of an upset rank at 153/100 [+153].
The OVER/UNDER for this Sunday Night Baseball game is set at a combined total of 8½ runs and alternate money-lines have Boston at -1½ [+120] and New York at +1½ [-140].
The finale of this three-game set features a pitching matchup between two righties as RHP Ivan Nova (8-4, 3.17 ERA, 102 K, 38 BB) toes the hill for the Bronx Bombers against unbeaten BoSox starter, Clay Buchholz (10-0, 1.67 ERA, 87 K, 30 BB).
Yankees vs Red Sox MLB Odds Consensus Analysis
- NY Yankees (money-line): 39 percent (434-669)
- Boston (money-line): 61 percent (669-434)
- OVER: 60 percent (439-293)
- UNDER: 40 percent (293-439)
New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Wins/Loss Trends
- NY is 4-1 in its last 5 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- NY is 4-1 in its last 5 Sunday games.
- NY is 8-3 in its last 11 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- NY is 10-4 in its last 14 games following a loss.
- NY is 45-18 in its last 63 games after losing the first 2 games of a series.
- NY is 7-3 in its last 10 during game 3 of a series.
- NY is 19-9 in its last 28 games on grass.
- NY is 10-22 in its last 32 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.
- NY is 2-5 in its last 7 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- NY is 1-4 in its last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Boston is 4-0 in its last 4 home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Boston is 7-0 in its last 7 after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Boston is 6-1 in its last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.
- Boston is 6-1 in its last 7 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Boston is 9-2 in its last 11 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Boston is 17-4 in its last 21 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.
- Boston is 4-1 in its last 5 vs. American League East.
- Boston is 7-2 in its last 9 when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Boston is 20-6 in its last 26 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.
- Boston is 16-5 in its last 21 games on grass.
Don't miss this NY Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox 2013 live streaming online, TV schedule & MLB odds game from storied Fenway Park in Beantown, Mass.