Now if only she could find a hacksaw small enough to be transferred via saliva exchange. The Associated Press reports that that a woman in upstate New York found an ingenious way to smuggle drugs to her 30-year-old son who is in jail on a felony weapon possession charge — namely by kissing him on the lips during visits.
Sheriff's deputies in Yates County tell local media outlets 54-year-old Penn Yan resident Kimberly Margeson was visiting her son last week when she hid oxycodone pills and passed them from her mouth to his while giving him a kiss.
Police haven't explained how the drugs were discovered, which if nothing else implies that they don’t kiss and tell.
Margeson and her son were both charged with promoting prison contraband. The mother was additionally charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance. She pled not guilty to either charge on Tuesday and is out after posting bail.
- Judge sentences teen to 30 days after she flashes middle finger (Photos)
- Family of teen strip-searched in school bathroom sues
- NYC mom sues city for $900 trillion for taking custody of her children
- Women caught at JFK smuggling drugs in makeshift diapers
- People attempt to smuggle animals stuffed in their clothes onto planes
- New legislation introduced that would legalize marijuana nationally
- Ohio governor commutes killer’s death sentence on obesity appeal
- UK man who gave cocaine to trick-or-treaters sentenced to community service (Photos)
- Swaziland urged to raise witch-doctor tax to avoid own financial crisis
- Real-life meth dealer named Walter White sought by Alabama police (Photos)
- Mom sues police, claiming she was strip-searched, violated during traffic stop (Photos)
- World’s dumbest counterfeiter tries to pass bills with wrong picture