In survey after survey, the desire for good health ranks high on the list. However, achieving it has gotten more difficult because of busy schedules and conflicting information about proper food choices. Fast food is the easy option.
Megan Ware discovered fast food was behind her roller coaster energy level in high school sports. Sometimes she was the tortoise…sometimes the hare. On one of her unproductive days, her conditioning coach asked what she’d eaten for lunch. It was fast food. She knew she had to fuel her body with nutritious foods if she wanted to stay energized and improve her performance. In college, Megan decided to become a Registered Dietician and help others experience for themselves the difference nutrition makes. Her entrepreneurial spirit led her to design a company that would allow her to individualize programs for clients to help them reach their desired results.
Nutrition Awareness is based on the philosophy that diets don’t work – “live-its” do. Adopting a healthy lifestyle is a process that involves progressive and manageable changes that foster permanent results. Not sure where to start or which foods are right for you? Are you a busy full-time mom or have an overwhelming work schedule? Do you need an individual plan, or one for the entire family? Megan can design a workable program just for you. Megan even offers a convenient Online Program, the 21-Day Challenge. Via email and video, you can go from blah to vibrant in just 3 weeks using your personalized online food diary and how-to tips designed by Megan.
The Dietician Spotlight Series on Megan’s blog, along with her personal counseling, provides additional support by addressing significant topics and strategies:
* Foods that may be triggering chronic health symptoms such as headaches or fatigue
* A pantry and refrigerator makeover to reinforce smart grocery shopping habits
* Label-reading to encourage wise food selection
* Tips on dining out without sabotaging your goals for flexibility while you develop and maintain your healthy lifestyle
* Proper use of supplements
* Specifics for athletes and travelers
* Scrumptious recipes
* Networking with like-minded people for feedback and sharing results
* Customized exercise routine to complement your program so you never have to follow another fad diet again!
Whether you're getting in shape, shedding for the wedding or scheduling a Lunch-and-Learn at your office or club, Megan can develop a program or presentation that works for you!
Megan Ware, RDN, LD
Nutrition Awareness - Owner, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Address: 8900 Research Park Drive #1610 The Woodlands, TX 7738
Hours: By appointment