NuNaturals has added a handful of wonderful new products to its line and they're offering a fun giveaway to help celebrate and spread the word!
NuNaturals has long been a favorite company for many healthy food bloggers and cooks around the world. Their all-natural, flavored stevia products are favorites of food bloggers like Chocolate Covered Katie (she has a helpful stevia conversion chart recommending NuNaturals here), and favorites at our house, too.
They've added some fun new flavors and additional ways to keep healthy living tasty and easy.
Among the new products are:
Pure Liquid Lo Han Supreme:
The fruit, Lo Han Guo (Siraitia grosvenorii) has been used as a food, beverage, and traditional medicine. It is from the plant family, Cucurbitaceae. The cucumber, melon, squash, and gourd are also apart of this family. The most unique component of Lo Han Guo are the triterpene glycoside. These non-caloric sweeteners are known as mogrosides.
This sweetener is definitely very concentrated. I use it to add a subtle sweetness to cooked items like hot breakfast cereals (oatmeal, sweet apple-date polenta, etc.) and then finish it off with a sprinkle of real sugar. I'm able to dramatically decrease the amount of sugar I need to use for a sweet taste this way, with just a little sugar as a finisher.
Sweet Health LoSweet Pure Lo Han Guo Extract Powder:
Pure Lo Han Guo extract powder in a spice jar with a great adjustable opening cap.
Sweet Health LoSweet Pure Lo Han Guo Extract is our most concentrated form of Lo Han Guo, and only a tiny amount is needed. This is a powder extract. This form is excellent for mixing up large batches of beverages or for recipes.
There are 500 servings per bottle (the equivalent of 500 tsp of sugar) in the small .71 ounce bottle! It is 300 times sweeter than sugar, with 2/3 of a teaspoon equal to 1 cup of sugar.
NuNaturals LoSweet Lo Han Go Pure Extract contains zero calories and is said to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Pure Liquid NuStevia Cherry:
A very Cherry Stevia liquid extract. If you love the taste of Cherry as much as we do, try some today. You will be delighted how it tastes in Lemonade, Yogurt, and liven up your tea.
This is great anywhere you'd like a pop of fruity sweetness. I'm planning on trying cherry stevia in some homemade frozen banana-based ice cream next.
Pure Liquid NuStevia Cherry Vanilla:
Two great flavors combine to make a spectacular Stevia liquid extract. Add to your seltzer to make a Dr.NuNaturals soda!
This has become my kids' new favorite flavor of Stevia drops (the orange flavor is a close second, but the chocolate and vanilla flavors are also huge hits). My six year-old and ten year-old sons like to stir it into everything from almond milk to yogurt. My teenaged daughters like to use it to sweeten and flavor homemade smoothies and tea.
NuGrains Oat Fiber:
NuNaturals introduces a great way to increase the fiber in your diet. A great addition to your favorite recipes.
NuGrain™ Oat Fiber is naturally produced from food-grade oat hulls through a proprietary process. This is a chemical-free process, turning organic hulls into various organic fibers. Oat fiber has many uses in baked goods, adding to smoothies, porridge, smoothies, and other recipes where you want to boost the fiber content of the foods your eat.
Oat fiber boasts no fat, no carbohydrates outside of the fiber, and no calories. You can find the nutritional information here.
Benefits of NuNaturals products include:
- Contains no soy, yeast, wheat, milk, synthetics, MSG, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, or artificial sweeteners
- Made from natural ingredients like the stevia plant
- Uses real extracts and flavorings
- Gluten free
- Alcohol free
- No/low calories
- No/low carbs
- Has no effect on blood glucose or insulin levels, so safe for diabetics
- Does not cause gastrointestinal distress like some sweeteners
- Does not contribute to tooth decay
- Tastes like real sugar (no chemical aftertaste)
- A little goes a long way
Want to try the products for yourself? Check them out at NuNaturals to see all of their products (and find current deals and specials) and on Facebook.
Right now you can use the coupon code BLG0614 to receive a 15% discount on your entire order. This discount remains effective until June 30, 2014. You also get free shipping in the US on orders over $35.
Interested in a free sample? Send a SASE and they'll send you a free sample of their stevia packets. Details are here.
You can also enter to win a fantastic assortment free!
NuNaturals has generously offered to give some of its most popular products to four (4) readers.
Four readers will (each) win:
- One bottle of Lemon Flavored Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Cherry Vanilla Flavored Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Peppermint Flavored Stevia Liquid, PLUS
- One 50-packet box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets
Each of the 4 winners will receive all 4 items with the retail value of $ 48.00, PLUS A FREE BONUS PRODUCT.
NuNaturals will ship directly to the winners. The giveaway is open to readers worldwide.
- Send me an email with GIVEAWAY in the subject line, using an email address to contact you if you win.
- For an additional entry, LIKE NuNaturals on Facebook (send an additional email to let me know).
- For an additional entry, post this contest to your Facebook page (send an additional email to let me know along with your Facebook name).
- For an additional entry, tweet this page on Twitter (send an additional email to let me know along with your Twitter name).
- For an additional entry, pin this page to Pinterest (send an additional email to let me know along with your Pinterest name).
The contest ends on Sunday, March 16, 21014, at 5 p.m. central time.
Disclosure: I received products to sample but no financial compensation for this review, article or giveaway. This post contains no affiliate links.
Want to stay in the loop? Be sure to subscribe to my column to be updated when I post articles. You can also find me on Pinterest and on examiner.com on the topics of homeschooling, attachment parenting and my national attachment parenting column, and on Facebook at All Natural Families and A Magical Homeschool.