The Concessions Management Advisory Board of the National Park Service (NPS) has scheduled its 26th meeting for Wednesday, Oct. 30. The meeting takes place at 9 a.m. in the Department of the Interior Building, 1849 C St. NW., Room 5160, Washington, DC 20240.
NPS announced the meeting on Monday, Sept. 23. You can read the announcement at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-09-23/html/2013-22997.htm.
The public is welcome to attend. People can speak for up to three minutes each during a comment period. If you wish to address the board, send a request by Oct. 23 to Director, NPS, Attention: Chief, Commercial Services Program, 1201 I Street NW, Washington, DC 20005, (202) 513-7156.
Anyone is also welcome to send written comments.
Topics the board plans to address:
- General Commercial Services Program Updates
- Concession Contracting Status Update
- Standards, Evaluations and Rate Approval Project Update
- Simplifying Contract Management and the Proposal Process
- Incentive Programs for Concessionaires
- Innovative Visitor Services.
For questions about the meeting, contact Concessions Management Specialist Erica Chavis at the above address.