Higher One is now hiring for temporary, seasonal work at home positions in Denver. This is a customer service position that will last through October or based on call volume. Work hours are between 15 to 30 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Paid training classes start on May 20, 2010.
- One to three years of customer service or data entry experience.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional phone manners.
- Previous bank or customer call center experience is a plus.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking is a plus.
Must have a reliable home computer, high speed internet, landline phone and a headset. An unlimited long distance service is required. Higher One will reimburse $30 each month for your long distance service.
Other requirements are a quiet work space, the ability to pass a credit and background check, over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the U.S.
Pay is between $10 and $12 to start.
For more information on this job, please visit the job posting at Careerbuilder.com