Opening kickoff for this Independent vs. Big East showdown is scheduled for tonight at 8:05 p.m. EST (5:05 p.m. PST) live on ESPN.
A Notre Dame vs Michigan live stream feed is also available by visiting Watch-ESPN Live Stream page at the top of the hour.
2013 NCAA football oddsmakers list the 17th-ranked Wolverines [-4½] favored by just over two safeties against the Irish [+4½] in this matchup.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 50 points and alternate money-lines give 14th-ranked Notre Dame 8/5 [+160] chances of an upset compared to Michigan's 5/9 [-180] odds to win the game (straight-up).
It's certainly worth noting that with just a few hours before kickoff, the (ATS) betting action for this game has been very decisive:
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish: 39 percent (1092-1739)
- Michigan Wolverines: 61 percent (1739-1092)
- OVER: 49 percent (687-722)
- UNDER: 51 percent (722-687)
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Betting (ATS) Trends
- Notre Dame is 4-1 in its last 5 road games.
- Notre Dame is 4-1 in its last 5 vs. Big Ten.
- Notre Dame is 1-5 in its 6 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.
- Notre Dame is 0-4 in its last 4 games on fieldturf.
Michigan Wolverines Betting (ATS) Trends
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last 5 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last 5 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Michigan is 5-2 in its last 7 home games.
- Michigan is 5-2 in its last 7 vs. INDEP.
- Michigan is 12-5-1 in its last 18 non-conference games.
- Michigan is 8-21-1 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Michigan is 3-9 in its last 12 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Michigan is 1-4 in its last 5 games following a S.U. win.
- Michigan is 1-5 in its last 6 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Michigan is 1-5 in its last 6 games following a ATS win.
- Michigan is 1-6 in its last 7 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.
- Michigan is 0-4 in its last 4 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
Don't miss this Notre Dame vs Michigan 2013 NCAA football matchup by following the live stream info, listed above and TV schedule. Also, keep the college football betting odds in mind. Are the Irish poised for an upset tonight?