This Thursday North Star Gives will be honoring eight men and women who crusade for public good and inspire change. This event is presented by North Star Mall in partnership with Saks Fifth Avenue and will be held in the Saks Fifth Avenue Wing.
Guests will get to enjoy a night of fashions from Saks Fifth Avenue, music, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. They will also have a chance to win prizes from North Star retailers. All tickets sold will benefit the charity from where they are purchased.
Now in its fourth year North Star Gives celebrates people who are out to make a difference in their community and the examples they inspire. The following are the 2014 North Star Gives honorees and the organization they represent.
- Suhail Arastu - Musical Bridges Around the World
- Di-Anna Arias - Time Dollar Community Garden & Food Pantry
- Louis Barrios - Viola's Huge Heart
- Peggy Brink - Care
- Dr. Vivian Bucay - Respite Care San Antonio
- Jason Cox - Marrow Me
- Katy Flato - San Antonio Book Festival, San Antonio Public Library Foundation
- Beth Webster-Wright - The San Antonio Furniture Bank
North Star Gives
Saks Fifth Avenue Wing
North Star Mall
7400 San Pedro
San Antonio, TX 78216-5358
Thursday March 20, 2014
6p.m. to 8p.m.
$20 in advance and $30 at the door-cash only at the door.
Source: Evie Reichel/EGR Communications