Noodles & Company, serving classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world, announced the launch of four springtime dishes that will be available for a limited time. The new items include a classic Margherita Flatbread, Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad, Asparagus di Parma and Rustic Hummus which will join the World Tour menu.
“We love offering seasonal dishes like these because it allows us to introduce really fresh ingredients like corn cut straight from the cob and asparagus,” said Erin Murphy, Senior Manager of Communications at Noodles & Company. “We’re called Your World Kitchen because our guests can order their favorite flavors from around the world and these new dishes allow us to bring an even wider variety of global flavors to our guests.”
Noodles & Company’s new spring menu items include:
- Margherita Flatbread – Fresh whole leaf basil, Roma tomato, a custom blend of Italian seasonings, feta and Parmesan cheese toasted atop flatbread. The margherita combination is always a classic and easy to enjoy. The basil is added to the flatbread just before baking, which makes for a crispy and super-flavorful leaf. The portion is perfectly sized for sharing with a friend, or for enjoying on your own.
- Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad – This fan favorite is returning to the menu by popular demand! Pulled chicken breast tossed in barbecue sauce, fresh-cut corn, Roma tomato and red cabbage over mixed greens with tangy coleslaw dressing. The coleslaw meets pulled BBQ chicken is really smart. Coleslaw, corn, and chicken go hand-in-hand at traditional BBQ joints. Pile the BBQ favorites on top of a salad for a winning combination!
- Asparagus di Parma – Fresh asparagus, white wine butter sauce, mushrooms and tomato tossed with spaghetti noodles. Served with Parmesan-crusted chicken breast and finished with a lemon wedge and a dusting of Parmesan cheese. Springtime wouldn't be springtime without asparagus. White wine and a squirt of fresh lemon juice lightly finish this dish. This is a timeless spring pasta you'll want over and over again!
- Rustic Hummus – Rustic Hummus served with fresh cucumber, red bell pepper, broccoli and pita chips. Topped with a Kalamata olive and fresh lemon wedge.
Noodles & Company's globally inspired dishes come together to create Your World Kitchen. Inspired by some of the world’s most celebrated flavor combinations, Noodles & Company’s menu offers appetizers, soups, salads and sandwiches, too. Everything is made fresh to order, just as you like it, using quality ingredients. Dishes are delivered to the table allowing guests time to sit and relax or grab a quick bite. In addition to the above seasonal items, other items on the World Tour Menu include:
- Thai Hot Pot – Signature curry broth, cabbage, sprouts, fresno peppers, shiitake mushrooms, rice noodles, pulled chicken and pork lime wedge and cilantro. Served with a side of toasted Asian flatbread. The hot pot is a nicely balanced dish. The curry broth is sweet; the fresno peppers are small yet perfectly spiced; the pork is melt-in-your-mouth tender; and the lime is fresh, tart and zesty. This dish cleverly thinks outside the "noodle" box.
- Alfredo MontAmore – Spaghetti noodles, four-cheese blend, mushrooms, spinach, tomato and parmesan chicken. Topped with MontAmore cheese, parsley and cracked pepper. The MontAmore cheese is like a marriage of parmesan and mozzarella. The cheese is tart, sweet and salty like aged parmesan, yet melts smooth and creamy like fresh mozzarella. Top pasta, veggies and Noodles & Company's signature parmesan crusted chicken with MontAmore and you've created a hearty, velvety, and delectable dish.
Noodles & Company has more than 380 restaurant locations across the United States, with over 55 in Colorado, and delivers its globally inspired, cooked-to-order menu in a real bowl, delivered to the table with a smile. Its menu consists of more than 25 fresh, customizable dishes that are prepared quickly with quality ingredients. Favorites include the sweet and spicy Indonesian Peanut Sauté, Med Salad with grilled chicken and the popular Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
Check out all of these springtime and World Tour Menu items at Denver metro locations including:
- 1737 East Evans Ave
- 303 16th Street, Suite 150
- 7401 E. 29th Ave
- 1502 S. Colorado Blvd
- 2205 East Colfax Ave.
- 6300 East Hampden
- 1460 16th Street