Nominations for the 2014 25 Under 25® Awards are due to Thinking Bigger Business Media by October 15, 2013.
The annual awards program honors small businesses in the Kansas City area that are growing, exemplify outstanding community service, demonstrate remarkable innovation and have overcome challenge or adversity.
Nominated companies must meet the following criteria:
- Employ fewer than 25 full-time employees or full-time equivalents
- Operate as a for-profit business for three or more years
- Be located within the greater Kansas City area
Qualified nominees complete an application and provide additional support materials that are reviewed by a panel of third-party judges from the business community. The panel of judges reviews the applicants and selects the final 25 honorees according to the following:
- Financial stability
- Aility to overcome obstacles/adversity/challenges
- Community involvement/service
- Distinguishing or defining characteristics/qualities
- Company vision
Winners will be announced in late 2013.
For more information, call (913) 432-6690 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.