Anyone who has taken a look at the sky lately has got to wonder what is going on. Day after day, strips of something that resembles pieces of pillow stuffing crisscross through the sky.
Clouds aren't light and fluffy anymore. Instead, they look like a blanket of soiled cotton batting.
Welcome to chemtrails.
Our president sees no need for food for hungry children. ("Make it as difficult for them as you can.") Yet there is still money in the budget for spraying chemicals in our skies (oh! and Michelle Obama's website).
So just what are all these trails that take precedence over feeding hungry children?
Chemtrails 911 (1) is a site dedicated to exposing yet another atrocity imposed on the American people by their government. The volume of material and statistics is staggering, so here are a few quick points for the uninformed.
See the Chemtrails 911 website for more detail.
In his paper, "Global Warming and Ice Ages," (2) scientist Edward Teller presented a paper theorizing that global warming could be eliminated by decreasing the amount of solar radiation hitting the earth by a mere 1 percent. To achieve that, Teller proposed, would require the scattering of what he referred to as "insolation" in the skies.
Without getting into the whole electrons and conductivity thing, Teller recommended the use of light-scattering molecules such as aluminum and barium.These scattering systems, he said, should be deployed such that they would retain their performance for a century, "which is of the order of the interval required for a CO2 emission pulse to be effectively sunk into the deep ocean."
Estimated cost back in 1997 was $1 billion per year.
How many American children can be fed for $1 billion per year?
HEALTH EFFECTS—PHOENIX, AZ AIR QUALITY TEST RESULTS
A 2008 air quality test for Phoenix, AZ (3) reported the following:
• Aluminum (Al): 6400 times the toxic limit
• Barium (Ba): 278 times the toxic limit
• Copper: 98 times the toxic limit
• Manganese: 5820 times the toxic limit
• Zinc: 593 times the toxic limit
• Cadmium: 126 times the toxic limit
• Chromium: 282 times the toxic limit
• Iron: 28,000 times the toxic limit
• Magnesium: 5.3 times the toxic limit
• Potassium: 793 times the toxic limit
• Sodium: 15.9 times the toxic limit
So what does this all mean?
HIGH LEVELS OF BARIUM IN THE FOOD CHAIN
A 2004 National Institute of Health (NIH) report reveals "elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas." (4) These elevated levels, it postulates, are a result of natural pollutants and "the common practice of aerial spraying with 'cloud seeding' Ag or Ba crystal nuclei . . . for enhancing/refracting radar and radio signal communications." In addition, these metals have moved up the food chain into mammals.
MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (MS), AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS (ALS)
High-level concentrations of Ba are "associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). (5)
Geographic areas consistently high in Ba—such as Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, and NE Scotland—show test results of 1428 ppm in the soil (compared to 345 in normal areas) and 74 ppm in vegetation (compared to 19).
Once again, one of the sources of these high levels of BA is thought to be a result of—among other things— "The use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray."
EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
The Neural Dynamics Research Group at the University of British Columbia studied the neurotoxicity of Al in animals and humans (6) and found that it is linked to "age-related neurological deficits resembling Alzheimer's and has been linked to this disease and to the Guamanian variant, ALS-PDC."
Data also showed what was referred to as a "highly significant correlation" between pediatric aluminum-adjuvanted vaccine and the rate of autism spectrum disorders.
And the list goes on and on.
Clearly, the powers that be in the US government have a more defined agenda than global warming—that being the slow poisoning and eventual "thinning" of the American population.
(1 Chemtrails 911, http://www.chemtrails911.com/intro_to_chem.htm.
(2) Chemtrails 911: Chemtrails Overview, "Global Warming and Ice Ages," http://www.rense.com/general18/scatteringEdTellerwithnotes.pdf.
(3) Rense.com, "Shocking Phoenix Air Quality Test Results," 06/14/2008, http://www.rense.com/general82/chemit.htm.
(4) Purdy, M., National Institute of Health, PubMed.gov, Med Hypotheses, "Elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas: do Ag/Ba/Sr piezoelectric crystals represent the transmissible pathogenic agent in TSEs?," 200; 63(2):211-25, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15236778.
(5) Purdy, M., National Institute of Health, PubMed.gov, Med Hypotheses, "Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis," 2004;62(5):746-54, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15082100.
(6) Shaw CA, Tomljenovic L., "Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS): toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants, and autoimmunity," Immunol Res. 2013 Jul;56(2-3):304-16. doi: 10.1007/s12026-013-8403-1, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067.