Halloween is fun for everyone, but, no one enjoys Halloween more than children, so, this year, why not throw a Halloween party for your tikes. Planning a children's Halloween party isn't hard -- after all the major components of the party are pretty self-explanatory:
- Color Theme: Orange & Black
- Food: Sweets & Treats
- Dress Code: Costumes
And the rest is fairly easy too -- you'll need to:
- Make a guest list - it usually best to stick to your child's friends and classmates.
- Decide on date, time, and, location.
- Send out invitations (make sure the invitations go to the parents in the case of smaller children)
- Plan your menu
- Organize a game or two such as bobbing for apples (make sure you have a special prize for the winner.)
- Decorate (watch the video for ideas!)
- Enjoy the party!
Recommended Party Supply Store
Party City (Manhattan location)
38 West 14th St
New York, NY 10011
Phone (212) 271-7310
MON: 9:30 AM - 8:30 PM
TUE: 9:30 AM - 8:30 PM
WED: 9:30 AM - 8:30 PM
THU: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
FRI: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
SAT: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
SUN: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM