NJ Transit donated PCC trolley 15 to the Connecticut Trolley Museum in East Windsor, CT. It last operated the Newark City Subway August 24, 2001 when it and the other PCC's on the route were replaced by New LRV cars.
Car 15 was built in 1946 by St. Louis Car Company as Twin Cities Rapid Transit 320 and sold to NJ Transit predecessor Public Service Coordinated Transport in 1953. It was then repainted the Grey and Blue colors as used on the buses and Numbered 15 and placed in service on January 8, 1954 and used with the other former Twin City Rapid Transit PCC's exclusively on New Jersey's then last operating trolley, the Newark City Subway.
Jerome A. Rosenfeld