Ready to Run? Join the Ward Village NiteRun on September 20, 2014 for the NiteRun - a 5K Fun Run/Walk with the start and finish at Kewalo Basin. The run will course through Kaka'ako Park in Honolulu, followed by a nighttime street party! All proceeds will benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF Hawaii Chapter).
JDRF Hawaii's mission is to find a cure for Type1 diabetes and its complications by supporting research for cures and treatments for T1D. NiteRun Hawaii is excited to be part of JDRF's "Less Until None" campaign, focusing on progressively removing the impact of T1D from the lives of those living with the disease until it is no longer a threat to them or their families.
About the Ward Village NiteRun
This event is family-friendly - kids 12 and up can run when accompanied by a parent! Come dressed in your best costumes for a chance to win prizes. All participants get drinks & snacks for the race, a t-shirt, and their own headlamp to light up the night!
The street party will be open to everyone, and will have live entertainment, specialty food vendors, merchant booths and more. Runners will also enjoy live music and lights along the course. It promises to be the hottest outdoor party in Honolulu!
- Date & Time: September 20, 2014 @7:00 p.m.
- Location: Ward Village, Honolulu. Racers start and finish at the Kewalo Basin parking lot.
- Gear: all participants will receive a headlamp, t-shirt*, and water/snacks during the race.
- Packet Pickup: Sept. 18 & 19 from 6-8pm at the IBM building in Ward Village.
- Late Registration: available on race day (9/20) at 5:30 p.m.
- $45 on or before Sept. 3rd
- $55 after Sept. 3rd (t-shirt not guaranteed)
- $10 off for students, military, and HGEA with valid id
- Register online.
- Saturday Sept. 20th, 2014
- Race starts at 7pm
- $45 (includes snacks and drinks, t-shirt, & headlamp)
- Followed by Cool Kailua Nights Block Party!
- Register online.
Want to join the JDRF Hawaii team? The team is looking for volunteers to help out at the event. If you're interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.