It’s Shop Hop time. Calling all knitters the Ninth Annual Southeast Michigan Shop Hop will take place Nov. 9 &10, 2012. Shopping hours will be Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Get ready to enjoy Special pricing, yummy treats, and a roving fashion show.
New this year is a ‘Pure Michigan’ gift pack featuring all Michigan products.
- Westingbridge: Interchangeable Chiao Goo needle set
- Mango Moon: garment kit
- Stonehedge Fiber Mill: eight skeins worsted weight Shepherd’s Wool (your choice of color)
- Color Bug Yarns: Hand-dyed yarn
- Yarn Hollow: Hand-dyed yarn
Can you think of a better way to spend a weekend in November?
• Pick up your FREE KNITTING PASSPORT at the first store you visit.
• Touch and feel knit samples at each store.
• Special purchases at each store: including project ideas you’ll have time to finish before Christmas!
• Receive a gift at each store with a minimum $15 dollar purchase and have your passport validated to be eligible to win one of seven $50 gift certificates (one from each shop). PLUS! be entered to win one of our “Pure Michigan” gifts: Set of Chaio Goo Twist and Spin interchangeable lace-tip needles, Sweater quantity of Shepherd’s Wool from Stonehedge Fiber Mill, wrap kit from Mango Moon, two skeins of Piper Sock Yarn from Colorbug Yarns, hand dyed yummies from Yarn Hollow.
• Enjoy treats and refreshments at each stop.
• Treat yourself to lunch out with your friends: ask us for recommendations for our favorite lunch spots!
• Deposit your completed passport showing at least six shops where qualifying purchases were made at the last shop you visit to be eligible to win one of the prizes. Winners will be notified by Dec.1.
Participating yarn shops are:
- Basketful of Yarn
- My Craft Room
- Have you any Wool
- Heritage Spinning and Weaving
- Knitting on the Fringe
- Skeins on Main
- Knitting Room
- Labor of Love Yarn & Fiber Arts
For additional information please check with the participating shops listed above.