There are always shows and events downtown Chicago, but what if you live in the suburbs and don't want to drive into the city. There are plenty of places to go here are a few.
- River Rockhouse in St. Charles - bar, live music, comedy shows
- Bada Brew in Crest Hill - bar, live music
- Frankie's Blue Room in Naperville - bar, blues, jazz, rockabilly, cajun, pop, rock, and big band
- Medusa's in Elgin - dance club
- Juz Jokkin Comedy Club in Waukegan - Comedy
- Saddle Up Saloon and Dancehall in Aurora - County bar, line dancing, dance lessons
- Matt's Tavern in Crystal Lake - "Blue-Collar Bar"
- Hofbrauhaus Chicago in Rosemont - German brewery and beer garden
- Reve Nightclub and Ultra Lounge in Joliet in the Hollywood Casino - dance club
There are plenty more, the Chicago burbs have just as much if not more then downtown Chicago!