The popular NIGHT LIGHTS at the Gardens program hosted its annual Photographer Night on Tuesday, February 4th at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo. The special feature runs Wednesday through Saturday nights until Saturday, February 15th.
NIGHT LIGHTS illuminates the interior of the Gardens with theatrical and interactive lighting displays, with many exciting new elements for this year. In addition to the light show, there is live entertainment on selected nights as well:
· February 7th – The Observers
· February 8th – Spun Out Fire and Amanda Barton & Bill Ward
· February 14th – Randle and the Late Night Scandals
· February 15th – Spun Out Fire
Most acts perform from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Hours for NIGHT LIGHTS are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 9 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 6 to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for Garden members, seniors and students, $5 for kids 3 to 12 and free for kids under 3. Tickets can be purchased at the Gardens on the night of the event – find out more about NIGHT LIGHTS at www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com