The popular NIGHT LIGHTS at the Gardens returns to the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, beginning Wednesday, January 29th. The special feature runs Wednesday through Saturday nights until Saturday, February 15th.
NIGHT LIGHTS will illuminate the interior of the Gardens with theatrical and interactive lighting displays, with many exciting new elements for this year. In addition to the light show, there will be live entertainment as well:
· January 30th – Sly Boots
· February 1st – Spun Out Fire and Sunny Baker
· February 7th – The Observers
· February 8th – Spun Out Fire and Amanda Barton & Bill Ward
· February 14th – Randle and the Late Night Scandals
· February 15th – Spun Out Fire
Acts will perform from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Photography is welcome during NIGHT LIGHTS, but tripods are not permitted. If you wish to use a tripod, check out Photographer Night on Tuesday, February 4th – open to amateur and professional photographers, tripods can be used on this night; doors are open from 6 to 9 p.m.
Hours for NIGHT LIGHTS are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 9 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 6 to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for Garden members, seniors and students, $5 for kids 3 to 12 and free for kids under 3. Tickets can be purchased at the Gardens or buy them on the website, www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com